Shepherd of Peace Youth Group Craft Fair
Saturday March 9, 2019
Bluffs Area Family
903 Topaz Drive (Hwy75Big Blue Bldg next to Dairy Queen)
Sergeant Bluff, Iowa * 9:00am to 2:30pm
Each exhibitor is responsible for their own money, items, and taxes.
***We have limited wall spots available- so table reservations will be done on a first come basis, meaning that as we receive the registrations the spots will be plugged in.
- Wall Table Fee - $45.00 for 1 table/or space, $65.00 for 2 tables/or spaces
- Regular Table Fee - $40.00 for 1 table/or space; $60.00 for 2 tables/or spaces
We will be limiting reservations to 2 Tables/Spaces due to the growing interest in our show. We want to keep all our crafters and vendors in the same "Big Area", rather than having to branch out into other rooms. We do not feel this is in the best interest for our crafters and vendors. We do understand the possibility that you may need for a third table, but with the growing interest in our show – we can only offer a third table at the same cost of the first table, which is $45 for a wall or $40 for regular. We hope that you understand.
Our Youth Group will be selling the following:
Breakfast: Coffee, Juice, Breakfast Pizza and Rolls
Lunch: Taverns, Hot Dogs, Coney Dogs, Chips, Pop, and Baked Goods.
* As this is provided as a fundraiser for our youth group, we ask that
no baked items other than what we are selling be brought in for sale, Thank you!
* For this show, we no longer have access to carts, so please plan accordingly.
* Payment is required with your registration.
** REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 9th FINAL
* Please be sure to mail your payment in ample time to meet this deadline.
* Remember wall spots are on a FIRST RECEIVED registration basis. This allows us ample time to map the tables and spaces and fill any open spots. Thank you for your assistance with this.
* Setup time is 5 PM - 8 PM on Friday March 8th or AFTER 6:30 AM on Saturday March 9th.
* We ask that all crafters / vendors be set up NO LATER than 8:45 AM on Saturday Nov 10 so that we are all ready to go when our doors open at 9:00 AM.
* We also ask that once you are set up that you park your vehicles/trailers in the far parking lot (behind the Farmers Market area) that is partially gravel and partially blacktopped so that we have ample parking spots available for the customers.
VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
Please send your check payable to: Shepherd of Peace Youth Group and place it in an envelope and mail it to the following:
SHEPHERD OF PEACE YOUTH GROUP
c/o Twyla Lindsey
P.O. Box 814
Sergeant Bluff, IA 51054
Phone: 712-943-6592 or Cell: 712-253-7089
If you know of another vendor that may be interested in participating
in our event, please have them send an e-mail to email@example.com
and firstname.lastname@example.org and provide their name and what type
of items they would be marketing, again, so that we can avoid duplication.
They can also contact Twyla Lindsey at 712-253-7089
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR CRAFT FAIR!